Announcement On The Travels From The United Kingdom, South Africa, Denmark And Brazil To Turkey
Further to the Embassy announcement on 5 January 2021, the relevant Turkish authorities have taken the following measures with regards to passengers travelling from the United Kingdom, South Africa, Denmark and Brazil to Turkey in order to prevent the spread of the New Variant COVID-19.
1. Starting from 22 January 2021, 21:00 UTC hours all flights from Brazil, Denmark, South Africa and the United Kingdom are suspended until further notice with the following conditions.
2. Airline operators will only be allowed to transport passengers from Turkey to Brazil, Denmark, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
3. Airline operators will be allowed to transport transit passengers from Brazil, Denmark, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
4. Passengers of 6 years and older under these conditions, will be required, before boarding, to submit a negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result done within the last 72-hours prior to boarding.
5. All passengers arriving Turkey by air, by land or by sea through third countries who visited Brazil, Denmark, South Africa and the United Kingdom within the last 10 days will be quarantined for 14 days at places selected by the governorships following their arrival. On day 10, they will be subjected to PCR test, if test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted. The treatment of those testing positive will be carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
6. Humanitarian aid and all-cargo flights are exempted from these restrictions.7. There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 17:00
|1/1/2021||1/1/2021||New Year's Day|
|3/17/2021||3/17/2021||St Patrick's Day|
|5/3/2021||5/3/2021||May Bank Holiday|
|6/7/2021||6/7/2021||June Bank Holiday|
|8/2/2021||8/2/2021||August Bank Holiday|
|10/25/2021||10/25/2021||October Bank Holiday|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||Turkish Republic Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29